Monday, April 4, 2011

Mega Maxis

The mini skirt has reigned supreme for some time now as the ultimate sexy wardrobe staple but the tides are starting to turn. The mini seems less and less relevant and the maxi skirt feels very fresh right now. When the weather warms up, it’ll be easy to throw on a long floaty skirt with a simple tank and lots of accessories.


New York Magazine did a cool editorial spread featuring varying lengths maxi skirts. I love the styling with the long sleek hair and bare tops.


A couple of cuties rocking this look on the streets of Paris. Both of these looks are good examples of how transition the maxi from winter to spring. Photos from Style.com.

Etsy PicksI love how the floatiness (is that a word?) of this skirt is offset by the tougher snakeskin print.


Can you believe the neckline on this boho chic dress? Amazing.


This dress combines the maxi with one of my other favorite spring trends, lace!

From La Poubelle Vintage

I realllly wanted this skirt to be my size when I bought it but it's a bit too small


Does it get any springier than a sunshine yellow halter maxi? I think not.

No comments:

Post a Comment