Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Coachella Inspired Etsy Pieces

Coachella just might be the coolest place on earth: warm weather, amazing bands, laid back attitudes and the coolest clothes. Well…I’ve never actually been but at least that’s what I imagine it would be like. Needless to say, all last week I was pining to be there and living vicariously through all of the amazing style shots from the fest. The best compilation that I saw was this slideshow from Refinery29, which really got me psyched up for summer fashion. All of the girls in these photos are rocking amazing vintage or vintage inspired pieces and I found some pretty good comparable pieces on Etsy. Check ‘em out!


This lace dress is boho chic done just right.

Photo from Refinery29.c0m



Maxi's are everywhere this spring and I think that the blue and white plaid is a fresh take on the trend.

Photo from Refinery29.com


I am really feeling cotton floral shorts like these. Super versatile and flattering for almost any body type.

Photo fom Refinery29.com


Crochet tops like this are amazing in the summer to throw on over a bathing suit or a little dress. The Etsy version is more of a cardigan but is still a great layering staple.

Photo from Refinery29.com


Floral rompers like the '90s inspired one in this shot are actually pretty easy to find pretty cheaply on Etsy.

Photo from Refinery29.com

No comments:

Post a Comment